|note: MTAA took the image above from one38.org. We have no idea where one38 got it. Apologies to whomever it may belong.
|Ten Big Fun Projects For The Next Time You Find Yourself In A Museum and Feel Like Doing Some "Oops Body/Action Art For MTAA" (In Relation to the Home Page For The Haphazard.)
document your art / actions and send them to
MTAA @ 39 Ainslie 2L, Brooklyn NY 11211, USA
- unzip zipper of pants or dress (good at openings)
- lie down on floor and take a nap
- untie shoe laces
- spend a lot of time looking very thoughtfully at something that is not artwork (exit signs and lights are excellent subjects)
- scratch yourself or a friend (hard)
- make out with a friend or lover (we know some other artist already thought of this one but you should still try it)
- whistle show tunes
- make cell phone call to lover (be VERY explicit)
- introduce yourself to others as M River or T Whid of MTAA and claim authorship of some other artist's work...be persistent about it.